2005 Mar 13 21:48

Re: [vox] PC Hardware - Free to a Good Home

On Sun, Mar 13, 2005 at 03:11:50PM -0800, Marc Elliot Hall wrote:
> However, I'm relocating to St. Louis is less than two weeks (yes, it's
> sudden!),

Wow!  Witness protection program, or a new job? ;^)

Good luck with your trip, and good luck getting rid of your free computer bits!
(You might also want to hit the BALUG (San Fran) mailing list, which just
came back to life, as well as SacLUG.)

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com         "I'm anticipating an all-out tactical
http://newbreedsoftware.com/      dog-fight, followed by a light dinner."