2005 Mar 18 07:19

[vox] PC Hardware - Free to a Good Home

As an unrepentant geek, over the years I have accumulated *lots* of PC
hardware.

However, I'm relocating to St. Louis is less than two weeks (yes, it's
sudden!), and my wife tells me I can neither take it with me, nor leave
it in storage.

So it's got to go!

If you can come get it or otherwise arrange for pickup between now and
2005-03-21, it's yours! Contact me off list to make arrangements. I
should note that the stuff's a good hour's drive away from Davis, but
I drive through every weekend, so maybe I can do a drop-off...

It was all working when removed from original chassis, but I can't make
any guarantees today (some of this has been stored for *years*).

==================
Free Stuff:
==================
QTY	Description		Bus	Comment
11	56k Voice/Fax/Modem	ISA	set up that homegrown PBX
8	56k Fax/Modem		ISA
9	Soundcard		ISA	Soundblaster or alikes
1	Soundcard w/digital i/o	ISA	TurtleBeach
8	Video Adapter 4MB	PCI
1	Video Adapter 2MB	ISA
1	10Mb NIC		ISA
3	10MB NIC		PCI
6 	AT Power Supply 230W	N/A	"PowerMan"
1	AT Power Supply 200W	N/A	"Dell"
1	AT Power Supply 75(!)W	N/A	"Mitac" (from a Compaq)
8	3-1/2" Floppy Disk Drive	1.44 MB
1	5-1/4" Floppy Disk Drive	1.2 MB
4	8X CD-ROM Drive		IDE/ATAPI
1	AMD K6 CPU 200 MHz 	Socket 7
1	IBM 6x86 CPU 120 MHz	Socket 7
1	Intel Pentium CPU 133 MHz	Socket 7

Free External MODEMs:
3	2400 Baud
1	1200 Baud			My very first MODEM! Historical
					artifact! ;-)
==================
$10/ea Price Negotiable:
==================
5	Motherboards, CPU & 32 MB RAM Included:
 		Pentium 133 MHz 3 PCI slots, 4 ISA slots, AT form factor

I've also got a few full-on PCs that are still serviceable

==================
Make an Offer:
==================
	*PC*