2005 Mar 07 14:44

Re: [vox] SacLUG meeting this Thursday (March 10th)

On Mon, Mar 07, 2005 at 02:38:26PM -0800, Dylan Beaudette wrote:
> This might be a dumb question... but where is Exit Certified...?

Heh, only a /little/ dumb ;^)  The precise location wasn't mentioned in
the email I forwarded, but it is available over at SacLUG.org:

  http://www.saclug.org/ExitCertified.html

Specifically:

  8950 Cal Center Drive, Suite 110, Bldg. 1
  Sacramento, CA 95826

It's just off 50, near Watt Ave.
(Basically, on the south side of 50, north of Folsom Blvd. and east of Watt.)

Coming from Davis, you'd head East on 80, then keep heading east on
Business-80 (versus northeast on Reno-80).  Then keep heading east
on 50 (versus heading northeast to meet up with Reno-80 again),
and take the Watt Ave. exit.

Left on Folsom, Left on Manlove, and then head towards the end of the road.
(Yahoo! says take a left on Volunteer Ln, then a right on Cal Center...
that'd probably work fine.)

Detailed enough fer ya?