2005 Mar 07 14:26

[vox] SacLUG meeting this Thursday (March 10th)

[vox] SacLUG meeting this Thursday (March 10th)

----- Forwarded message from Gary ----

Hi,

Yes, the meeting is scheduled for Thurdsay the 10th from 7-9 PM at
Exit Certified.

I realize I'm a little late with the announcement.  Sorry.

The topic will be:

Basic Shell Scripts (using bash)

     -introduction and basic concepts
     -using a script to monitor network traffic
     -a script to play hangman
     -any other interesting scripts or concepts I find between now and
      then.  Feel free to bring your favorite or most useful or most
      interesting script to share.
     -list of resources and credits

There will also be a discussion of the status of the server move and anything else the group wants to discuss.

-Gary (gmcg)

----- End forwarded message -----

See:  http://www.saclug.org/

Enjoy!