2005 Mar 06 16:18

Re: [vox] [OT] SPDIF (Digital Audio) cable dimensions, price?

Re: [vox] [OT] SPDIF (Digital Audio) cable dimensions, price?

Mark K. Kim wrote:
Hello,

Also, anyone know of a cheaper way to connect 40 pairs of electronic
components?  I can't simply solder on wires because the connections need
to be configurable.  I thought about RJ11 connectors but the female ends
are expensive (cheapest I've found are $0.49ea, so if I get one pair it's
$0.90, just for the female ends, and RJ11 connectors are far from small.)

Thanks!!

-Mark

Dig around in the bins at HSC, you might find something that might work (or if you're like me, something you didn't know you needed :-)

H S C Electronic Supply
(916) 338-2545
4837 Amber LN
Sacramento, CA 95841