2005 Mar 01 14:03

[vox] [fwd] [surveys@columbus.rr.com: Linux Books]

Take a survey about Linux books and get a magazine subscription, it seems...

----- Forwarded message from Bill Grindle <surveys@columbus.rr.com> -----

Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 18:04:21 -0400
From: "Bill Grindle" <surveys@columbus.rr.com>
Subject: Linux Books
To: "pr@lugod.org" <pr@lugod.org>

One-Year Complimentary Subscription to Linux World Magazine

As a member of a Linux user group you are being invited to participate in a research study on Linux books.  The survey in being conducted by the publishers of technology books and your feedback will help them to do a better job of meeting your needs as a community.

As a thank you for participating in the study, you are being offered a one-year trial subscription to Linux World Magazine. Your identity will remain anonymous, so please answer all questions candidly. Click on the survey link below, then complete and submit your survey.

http://websurveyor.net/l.dll/JPytCZ7F9C783lYaD9U22J.htm

Complimentary One-Year Subscription To Linux World Magazine.

Offer Valid To US Residents Only

Your privacy is paramount to us, we will not divulge, nor make available to any third party, your contact information.
Thank you in advance for your participation in this survey. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply to this e-mail with unsubscribe in the subject line.

The Tenao Group
6555 Busch Blvd.
Suite 250
Columbus, OH 43229