2005 Feb 21 16:03

Re: [vox] [fwd] TuxScout - Linux/OSS job search

on Sun, Feb 20, 2005 at 02:38:49PM -0800, Bill Kendrick (nbs@sonic.net) wrote:

> Seen on SVLUG.  I had an idea like this once, back when I was out of work.
> I wanted to not only focus on paying jobs, but also be a place for OSS
> projects to find OSS developers and vice-versa.

Y'know, absent details on the sender, and a functional site (it doesn't
seem to do much), I'd peg this as spam.

There's really not a problem with global searches.  It's finding
specific jobs of interest, in your area of interest, which is tougher.

ObCraigslist.

Peace.

    I hope you have not been leading a double life, pretending to be
    wicked and being really good all the time. That would be hypocrisy.
    - Oscar Wilde