2005 Feb 09 13:24

[vox] Free Sun Sparc 20

Hey,

I have a Sun Sparc 20 with monitor. I believe there's also an external
CD drive. Currently has Solaris installed, and will boot via serial
console quite happily.

It used to be a CAD/CAE machine, so it has a extra video card in addition
to onboard video.

Free to whomever wants it. Pick up in Davis preferred. I'm getting rid
of it because of the teensy size of our current apartment.

-Marianne