2005 Feb 06 13:52

[vox] [fwd] Tiny brag: my article in Inc. Magazine site

Al Canton of SacLUG has an article on Open Source on Inc. magazine's website.

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from "Adams-Blake Co." <acanton@adams-blake.net> -----

Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 21:30:46 -0800
From: "Adams-Blake Co." <acanton@adams-blake.net>
Subject: [Lug-nuts] Tiny brag: my article in Inc. Magazine site
To: lug-nuts@saclug.org

http://www.inc.com/articles/2005/01/opensource.html

I have a contract to provide 12 more articles for the Inc. and Fast
Company web sites on IT and biz issues (or anything I really wish to
write about.)

Next piece is an "extension" of this one on the pros/cons of open
source.

If anyone has a quote, I'll be happy to consider it. Make sure you give
me full permission to use your name and words with a statement like:

---
I give Al Canton permission to quote me in any publication he writes
for. I understand I will not receive any compensation for being quoted.
---

Put quote here, followed by full name, address, and phone

***

Is this really necessary? Probably not, but I don't want to get sued if
I can avoid it. Besides their editor may call to fact check. I don't
know.

Al

----- End forwarded message -----

--