2005 Feb 02 11:15

Re: [vox] IMPORTANT: Meeting moved tonight!

Re: [vox] IMPORTANT: Meeting moved tonight!

Hmm:

Just saw them in a phone booth.....

BEN

Apparently, we'd been given 'til 7:03 to get there. Just made it! ;-)

BTW, I'm assuming that Bill' and Emily's cells aren't going to be
archived for posterity? :-)

--

Ben TImmons
Technical and Organizational Consulting