2005 Feb 02 11:15

Re: [vox] IMPORTANT: Meeting moved tonight!

On Tue, Feb 01, 2005 at 10:36:58PM -0800, Ken Bloom wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 01, 2005 at 10:26:05PM -0800, Mark K. Kim wrote:
> > So what happened? =P
> >
> > Now that you got my curiosity going... =P
> >
> > -Mark
> >

> He got cayght in a lot of traffic (like 2 hours) and arrived shortly
> before 7:00pm.

Yeah; and we (my brother-in-law Tim and I) left an hour earlier than
we did last time. I knew traffic on Sunrise (in Rancho) was bad, but I
didn't think it'd take us ~:45 minutes to drive two miles to the
freeway.

Apparently, we'd been given 'til 7:03 to get there. Just made it! ;-)

BTW, I'm assuming that Bill' and Emily's cells aren't going to be
archived for posterity? :-)

--
Micah J. Cowan
micah@cowan.name