2005 Jan 28 12:55

[vox] Los Angeles SCALE x3, Anyone familiar with it?

[vox] Los Angeles SCALE x3, Anyone familiar with it?

I was curious if anyone has attended the Southern California Linux Expo and what your thoughts were on the presentations viewed.  Apparently this is the third year and will happen February 12th-13th.  http://www.socallinuxexpo.com/

Danny