2005 Jan 16 18:35

Re: [vox] [fwd] All O'Reilly Books 43% Off Today Only;Linux Cookbook Free From Fry's

On Sun, Jan 16, 2005 at 03:58:57PM -0600, Dave Henley wrote:
> If one does a search on the nerdbooks.com site for "O'Reilly", one finds
> that any book in stock over a quantity of 5 is 45% off.  We have just under
> 150 different O'Reilly titles that fit into this category and that are 45%
> off.   This has been the case for at least two months and won't end anytime
> soon.

Heh... Damn!  I might need to save my pennies and go book shopping again!

How're your new digs?

-bill!
(For those unfamiliar, Dave and NerdBooks used to be located up in
Roseville, and was home of RoseLUG, and donator of numerous books to LUGOD
and helped with the Davis Public Library donation we did a few years back.
He recently moved to Texas.)