2005 Jan 16 18:35

Re: [vox] [fwd] All O'Reilly Books 43% Off Today Only;Linux Cookbook Free From Fry's

If one does a search on the nerdbooks.com site for "O'Reilly", one finds that any book in stock over a quantity of 5 is 45% off. We have just under 150 different O'Reilly titles that fit into this category and that are 45% off. This has been the case for at least two months and won't end anytime soon.

Those in stock in quantities of 3-4 are 37% off the cover, and those that we have 1-2 copies in stock are 35% off.

We have a total of 571 different O'Reilly titles in stock.

Dave Henley
www.nerdbooks.com
1681 Firman Drive, Suite 101
Richardson, TX 75081
972.470.9600 (main)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Kendrick" <nbs@sonic.net>
To: "LUGOD" <vox@lists.lugod.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2005 3:05 PM
Subject: [vox] [fwd] All O'Reilly Books 43% Off Today Only;Linux Cookbook Free From Fry's

Seen on SVLUG...

----- Forwarded message from Mark S Bilk -----

Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 11:22:02 -0800
From: Mark S Bilk
Subject: [svlug] All O'Reilly Books 43% Off Today Only;
Linux Cookbook Free From Fry's

Bookpool.com is selling all O'Reilly books for 43% off but the graphic
on their homepage says the sale ends today -- Sunday January 16.
Hopefully orders placed today will get the discount. They are in
Massachuesetts and sell by mail.

Also, today through Tuesday 1/18, _Linux Cookbook_, by Carla Schroder,
ISBN 0596006403, O'Reilly, December 2004, is being sold by Fry's
Electronics for $25 with a $25 mail-in rebate. Lots of good info in that book!

If anyone is interested in buying this book:

Programming Python, 2nd Edition
Mark Lutz
O'Reilly & Associates, Paperback, 2nd Bk&CD edition,
Published March 2001, 1255 pages, ISBN 0596000855