2005 Jan 15 21:16

[vox] [fwd] [kde-quality] KDE Perceived Quality Survey (PESQUS)

Saw this on the KDE Quality mailing list.  They didn't say whether or not
to spread it around, but I figured... survey... the wider the audience,
the better :)

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Human Aspects of Software Engineering <hase@umbc.edu> -----

Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 10:30:06 -0500
From: Human Aspects of Software Engineering <hase@umbc.edu>
Subject: [kde-quality] KDE Perceived Quality Survey (PESQUS)
To: kde-quality@kde.org
	to make KDE rock!" <kde-quality@kde.org>

Dear KDE Users and Developers:

We are conducting empirical research on the quality and interface aspects of
various open-source and proprietary software. As the first stage of this
research, we are investigating the quality of the KDE desktop software as
perceived by its users. For this purpose, we have created a short survey.  We
would highly appreciate it if you could follow the link below and fill out
this survey:

http://www.umbc.edu/hase/kdesurvey.html

Many thanks for your help.

HASE
HUMAN ASPECTS of SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT, UMBC
hase@umbc.edu

All HASE surveys are reviewed and approved by the Institutional Review Board
of UMBC.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
bill@newbreedsoftware.com          April shower bring Kompressor power!