2005 Jan 12 14:14

[vox] ISO: Key to Kemper Hall (EUII) on Monday

[vox] ISO: Key to Kemper Hall (EUII) on Monday

Are there any CS Club (@UCD) members out here who can assist LUGOD in
getting a key to the meeting facility (room 1127 at Kemper Hall) on Monday?

Since it's a holiday, the building will probably be locked?  It'd suck to
have a repeat of last December's non-meeting at the Library! ;^)

(Note: I'm not sure that we /don't/ already have this taken care of, but I
haven't heard one way or the other, so I thought it best to ask anyway!)

Thanks!