2005 Jan 11 11:38

Re: [vox] [OT] Anyone else getting hit with a deluge of virus emailbounces?

On Tuesday 11 January 2005 11:30, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> You shoulda heard what one of my ISP techs called the kind of people who
> set up their virus filters to bounce to apparent-sender.  Hehehe ;)

Do they also set up the filter so that they don't receive messages from the
apparent sender in the future?  And since the apparent sender is not the real
sender, does that mean that our email will not get through to some of our
intended recipients?

Bob