2005 Jan 11 10:59

[vox] [fwd] Linux in Government: How Security Exploits ThreatenGovernment Infrastructures | Linux Journal

----- Forwarded message from Tom Adelstein -----

Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 15:50:34 +0000
From: Tom Adelstein
Subject: [school-discuss] Linux in Government: How Security Exploits Threaten Government Infrastructures | Linux Journal

The Linux in Government series will focus on helping government CIOs & decision makers gain knowledge of Linux and Open Source Software. This is the first article published in 2005.

Hope it's something you can forward to people in such posts.

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8021

Tom

----- End forwarded message -----

-bill!