2005 Jan 07 11:08

Re: [vox] Gentoo talk?

On Wednesday 05 January 2005 10:51, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> A Gentoo talk has been requested.  Anyone out here willing to do something?
>
> Thx!
>
> -bill!

Who was that guy that was big into gentoo?  I can't for the life of me
remember his name...

What sort of talk would be best?  A general overview? Portage?  developing for
gentoo?

I can probably come up with something.  Maybe a general overview of gentoo.

Any ideas?

Also, when would you like this done?  I see the March 1 is open, that would
work for me.

Mike
--
wenk@praxis.homedns.org