2005 Jan 04 09:48

Re: [vox] Re: [vox-announce] Reminder: LUGOD meeting tomorrow!

Re: [vox] Re: [vox-announce] Reminder: LUGOD meeting tomorrow!

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 08:53:59 -0800 (PST)
"Hans W. Uhlig" <deathguard@yahoo.com> wrote:
> would it be rude to bring 200 Unbutu Discs to a
> knoppix meeting?

Ubuntu isn't a Live CD, so it's possible that it wouldn't be. (But I
won't say that for sure - someone else will have to make that call)