2005 Jan 04 08:54

Re: [vox] [OT] Radio Rivendell seeks bandwidth!

Re: [vox] [OT] Radio Rivendell seeks bandwidth!

Thanks Michael. I forwarded your suggestion on.

Michael Hubbard wrote:
You might want to tell him to check out ibiblio.org. They host collections (sites) for free, such as grokster.org, project gutenberg, and an online radio station (any many, many others).

http://www.ibiblio.org/faq

--michael