Re: [vox] fish?

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004, Bill Kendrick wrote:

On Thu, Dec 30, 2004 at 11:09:07PM -0800, Robert G. Scofield wrote:
The strangest thing just happened.  I was reading a book on Sun OS trying to
figure out how to modify my .bashrc to permanently alias rm to rm -i.  So I
was playing around by typing "touch fish" and "rm fish", etc.  After awhile I
became tired and mistakenly typed just "fish."  All of a sudden the rules of
the children's card game "Fish" came up on the screen.  And to make matters
even more weird the computer started playing a game of Fish with me.
Heh. :)  Well, I found it in Debian, too...

 Package: bsdgames
  This is a collection of some of the text-based games and amusements that
  have been enjoyed for decades on unix systems.
  .
  Includes these programs: adventure, arithmetic, atc, backgammon, battlestar,
  bcd, boggle, caesar, canfield, countmail, cribbage, dab, fish, gomoku, hack,
  hangman, hunt, mille, monop, morse, number, pig, phantasia, pom, ppt,
  primes, quiz, random, rain, robots, sail, snake, tetris, trek, wargames,
  worm, worms, wump, wtf

The bsdgames package is on Slackware as well... but the best part about 'man fish' is the following:

BUGS
The computer cheats only rarely.