Re: [vox] fish?

On Thu, Dec 30, 2004 at 11:09:07PM -0800, Robert G. Scofield wrote:
> The strangest thing just happened.  I was reading a book on Sun OS trying to
> figure out how to modify my .bashrc to permanently alias rm to rm -i.  So I
> was playing around by typing "touch fish" and "rm fish", etc.  After awhile I
> became tired and mistakenly typed just "fish."  All of a sudden the rules of
> the children's card game "Fish" came up on the screen.  And to make matters
> even more weird the computer started playing a game of Fish with me.

Heh. :)  Well, I found it in Debian, too...

  Package: bsdgames
   This is a collection of some of the text-based games and amusements that
   have been enjoyed for decades on unix systems.
   .
   Includes these programs: adventure, arithmetic, atc, backgammon, battlestar,
   bcd, boggle, caesar, canfield, countmail, cribbage, dab, fish, gomoku, hack,
   hangman, hunt, mille, monop, morse, number, pig, phantasia, pom, ppt,
   primes, quiz, random, rain, robots, sail, snake, tetris, trek, wargames,
   worm, worms, wump, wtf

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                               Have I been helpful?
http://newbreedsoftware.com/    http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=billkendrick