Re: [vox] Dead Computer - resurrected

I ended up creating a boot disk, and booting the computer off of that.  Then I
went to the e:\win98 directory and formatted the C: drive.  Then I created C:
\win98, and copied all of the files from e:\win98 to c:\win98; finally, I
executed c:\win98\setup.exe which installed Windows 98 on the computer.

So.  That's done with.

--
Richard S. Crawford (mailto: rscrawford@mossroot.com)
AIM: Buffalo2K / http://www.mossroot.com