[vox] Dumped Ximian

After a couple of years of joy with Ximian's evolution, I wound up dumping it
this week after a botched sync using a buggy conduit ultimately ended up in
me losing all of my calendar and task data from my Linux box, my Windows box,
and my Clie.

I've switched over to KDE 3.3.2 and Kontact on FC3.  KPilot syncs with my Clie
perfectly every time.  I've been using KDE exclusively for a few days now,
and I can't imagine why I ever preferred GNOME to it.

--
Richard S. Crawford (mailto: rscrawford@mossroot.com)
AIM: Buffalo2K / http://www.mossroot.com