Re: [vox] IMPORTANT: Meeting moved tonight!

Re: [vox] IMPORTANT: Meeting moved tonight!

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004, Dmitriy wrote:
Hope next time library closes they'll give us a call that our reservation is
cancelled.

Well, if this is related to Yolo County closing all non-essential county offices for two weeks, perhaps they assumed people would know from all the news coverage. Still, it would have been the polite thing to do to call all reservations and let them know. I assume they didn't charge for the night either or will forward the credit on to another night if payment is in advance.