[vox] [fwd] Upcoming Linux event in Burlingame w/Linus Torvalds,Mitch Kapor, Andrew Morton

----- Forwarded message from Nancy Dhillon -----

Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 09:46:57 -0500
From: Nancy Dhillon
Subject: Upcoming Linux event in Burlingame w/Linus Torvalds, Mitch
  Kapor, Andrew Morton
To: pr@lugod.org

Hi,
Just thought your community would like to know about OSDL's upcoming
Enterprise Linux Summit. Please see the following info. Let me know if
you'd like more info. Thanks!

OSDL Enterprise Linux Summit
Website: www.osdllinuxsummit.org
Keynote: An "Open Conversation" with Linus Torvalds, Andrew Morton, Brian
Behlendorf and Mitch Kapor.
Where: Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
1333 Bayshore Highway
Burlingame, California  USA 94010
Tel: 1-650-347-1234 or 1-888-421-1442
When: Jan. 31 to Feb. 2, 2005
Cost: $595.00
deployment information.  This unique conference brings together Linux
users, developers and vendors to explore practical solutions for
accelerating Linux deployment across the enterprise.'''

OSDL Linux Summit 2005 Media Contact:
Nancy Dhillon
OSDL Enterprise Linux Conference
+1-781-444 0404 ext. 142