[vox] [fwd] SVLUG/PenLUG Holiday dinner (Dec. 15) sponsorship update

[vox] [fwd] SVLUG/PenLUG Holiday dinner (Dec. 15) sponsorship update

----- Forwarded message from William R Ward -----

The holiday dinner (Wednesday, December 15) has received offers for
additional sponsorship from Richard Mancusi and James Todd.  Thanks to
them, and to Ian Kluft, for their generous help!

We have a page on PenLUG's Web site devoted to the dinner, where you
can see the most recent information.  Please check it periodically as
we will be updating it with new information.
    http://www.penlug.org/twiki/bin/view/Home/SpecialHolidayDinner

Thanks to the donations, I am confident we will be able to bring the
per-person cost down by a few dollars.  But until I have a better idea
of how many people will be attending, and/or any additional
sponsorship offers, I can't say for sure what the price will be.  All
I can say for sure is it will be no more than $10 per person.

Please send me your RSVP (or sponsorship offers, if any) to
billdinner@wards.net.  See you there!

----- End forwarded message -----