Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 14:31:13 -0800
From: sphinx
Subject: [Lug-nuts] MEETING NOTICE! - Schedule change for Thur. 9 7:00PM PST

Looks like we're on our own this week, postponed by pvr one more time and brie
has a class so unless anyone has anything they'd like to discuss I will do a
basic java servlet walk through culminating with my latest stupid net trick,
"The_Molecule_of_Business_Intelligence", (no flash photography thank you,
please remain seated at all times with trays in the upright position). A
rocket ship ride from text to sql to xml to xslt to svg via servlet followed
by a demonstration of client side image rendering in firefox with the adobe
plug-in. Short one, about an hour. Hope that projector knows a few colors or
it might be a couple eight bit black and white blobs. Show to know.

----- End forwarded message -----