2004 Nov 29 06:29

[vox] Fwd: TWiki Security Alert and TWiki Security E-mail List

Anyone using TWiki?  I received this email today:

Subject: TWiki Security Alert and TWiki Security E-mail List
Date: Sunday 28 November 2004 04:26 am
From: TWiki Security List <twiki-security@lists.sourceforge.net>
To: rod@sunsetsystems.com

Dear TWiki User,

We are emailing you about a high priority security vulnerability in
TWiki. Known TWiki site administrators have already been alerted, and
a public security advisory has been sent out. However, we did not reach
all administrators, and we now know that some public TWiki sites have
been cracked.

[remainder snipped]