2004 Nov 26 14:27

[vox] Article: "Linux leads global OS revenue and unit growth"

[vox] Article: "Linux leads global OS revenue and unit growth"

Linux leads global OS revenue and unit growth
PC Magazine
Robert Jaques, vnunet.com 25 Nov 2004

  http://www.pcmag.co.uk/news/1159665

    "Linux continues to be the global growth leader among operating
    systems in both revenue and units, according to the latest market
    research from Gartner.

    "The analyst group noted that Linux grew its global revenue 55.7
    per cent from last year, and increased units by 45.2 per cent.

    "Windows gained another two points in market share for all
    operating systems over the third quarter of 2003, earning 36.5 per
    cent of all revenue, or about $4.3bn for the quarter."

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                               Have I been helpful?
http://newbreedsoftware.com/    http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=billkendrick