2004 Nov 15 11:04

[vox] College students spreading Firefox

[vox] College students spreading Firefox

An article Doug Barbieri pointed me at, which I haven't read fully yet.
:^)

  Are you a college student?
  http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=node/view/5807

    "We intend to begin by building teams of volunteer students who
    attend college in one of the four U.S. states that we are from:
    California, Oregon, Indiana and New York. If you currently attend or
    work at a college in one of these four states, we encourage you to
    fill out [a] short application."

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                            New Breed Software
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/               Tux Paint 0.9.14 is out!