2004 Nov 09 12:50

Re: [vox] [fwd] Got stuff to give away?

Bill Kendrick wrote:
Seen on SVLUG...
Of late I've seen a few posts here in the group where people had old
(to them) equipment or books to give away. I'd like to present to all,
a group that just might be the answer. http://www.freecycle.org
I second this.

I've had excellent luck getting rid of crap through freecycling. I recently got rid of one of my backup towers, which found a happy home with a family that just wanted to check e-mail and didn't care that it was a P-233.

Besides, it's fun! And environmentally sound!

--nicole twn