2004 Oct 06 13:22

[vox] Problem fixed with cs.ucdavis.edu

This is just to let everyone know that there was a problem
for the past couple of weeks that caused mail delivery to
email addresses ending with "cs.ucdavis.edu" from lugod.org
to fail.

This was fixed yesterday by the administrators of the
cs.ucdavis.edu domain.  It was an issue with their newly
upgraded firewall.

-- Rod