2004 Oct 04 16:02

Re: [vox] Amazing Study on Open Source Numbers

On Mon, Oct 04, 2004 at 11:30:17AM -0800, Edward Elliott wrote:
> Just found about this incredible paper by David Wheeler. Every Open
> Source fan should read this. If you ever wanted to have some handy
> facts about OSS, this is the paper to read.

Indeed.  In fact, the previous revision of this document was actually
referenced in the SO10 "Explore Open Source Alternatives" CPR
recommendation. :)

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                            New Breed Software
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/       Tux Paint 0.9.14 -- Coming soon!