2004 Oct 04 22:18

[vox] Amazing Study on Open Source Numbers

[vox] Amazing Study on Open Source Numbers

Just found about this incredible paper by David Wheeler. Every Open Source fan should read this. If you ever wanted to have some handy facts about OSS, this is the paper to read.

Why Open Source Software / Free Software (OSS/FS)? Look at the Numbers!
David A. Wheeler
Revised as of September 30, 2004

http://www.dwheeler.com/oss_fs_why.html