2004 Sep 24 09:22

Re: [vox] Overnight crash for CPR visitors?

Re: [vox] Overnight crash for CPR visitors?

Sure.

Bill Kendrick wrote:
Some folks from SF and SJ  (two, to be precise)  sound like they want to
get out to Davis for the CPR hearing on Monday.  I've suggested that, due
to the time it may take to _get_ out to Davis, they consider crashing at
someone's place in Davis.

Anyone willing to actually provide such a service? ;)

Thx!