2004 Sep 24 00:06

Re: [vox] Flyer monkeys!

On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 08:13:47AM -0700, ashleigh smythe wrote:
> Sure Bill, I'll post some flyers.

Thanks! :^)  There are two, one for Oct. 5th's meeting, and one for
both of Oct.'s Installfests, online:

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/

In case others wish to do the same, maybe you can mention where you
posted them, so we stay coordinated. :)

PS - I have an old, incomplete list of 'Good places to post flyers', too!

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/where.php

It might be useful! ;)

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                            New Breed Software