2004 Sep 24 00:06

[vox] Flyer monkeys!

I need flyer monkeys!  Folks who can print a few copies of event
flyers and post them good places (like cafes, on campus, on telephone
poles, by apartment complex mailboxes, in their office, etc.)!

Anyone out there? ;^)

I'm kinda 2 hours away, and don't have time to do it myself. :^(
(Though I could really use the exercise!  *sigh*)

Thx!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org

PS - Ref: http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/
     They're in PDF format, exported from OpenOffice.org Writer.