2004 Sep 22 10:30

[vox] Anyone going to CRP meeting from the Bay Area?

[vox] Anyone going to CRP meeting from the Bay Area?

Someone in SF from BALUG e-mailed me to ask if I knew of anyone from
the SF area who's heading out to Davis on Monday for the CPR meeting.

On the off-chance someone's out here reading this, I thought I'd ask for him.
:)  So... anyone?