2004 Sep 21 23:39

[vox] Make a name for yourself

I just followed a current slashdot story to this link:

http://www.techworld.com/opsys/news/index.cfm?NewsID=2275

which shows a news story with a Microsoft advertisement off
to the right.

The ad says "Make a name for yourself with Windows Server
System".

The news headline next to it is "Microsoft server nearly
causes 800-plane pile-up".

Heh.

-- Rod