2004 Sep 16 08:05

[vox] More pre-loaded Linux PCs for desktop use

[vox] More pre-loaded Linux PCs for desktop use

Linspire seems to be chugging along.  Now it appears you can buy PCs
preloaded with it at Staples.  Err... Staples.com, at least.

  Staples.com adds Linspire's Linux desktop to PC lineup

bill@newbreedsoftware.com         "In the age where you can find your mate
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/  online, it's only logical that you can get
New Breed Software                get rid of them there, as well." -Ed Helms