2004 Sep 15 21:58

[vox] Ideas for Nov. 2nd LUGOD?

The Library is unavailable on Nov.2nd due to elections (everyone remember
to vote!), and right now we have no speaker scheduled for that date.

The idea was thrown out that we have a dinner or party or something along
those lines.  While we will soon be celebrating our 6th birthday (in Jan.),
I don't think the idea is a bad one.

(However, if someone has a /kick-ass/ speaker and we can get a big room
at UC Davis, that'd be suitable, too.  I'm just not currently looking for
a speaker for that date!)

So... suggestions?  Speak up!  I don't have much time to work on this mysefl!

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com            Man, some trip this turned out to be.
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/       All we caught is a tire, a boot,
New Breed Software                    a tin can and this book of cliches.