2004 Sep 13 12:34

Re: [vox] OT: where to buy a used monitor?

Re: [vox] OT: where to buy a used monitor?

Thanks for the welcome and all the info about where I can pick up a
monitor.  I plan to head to the bargain barn this morning and then
move radially outward from there if I don't find something.

Carl

--
Registered Linux user #191081 on http://counter.li.org/