2004 Sep 13 12:34

Re: [vox] [OT] Cost of living in davis

It's still possible to get away with paying only $400-500 a month in Davis (I pay $425 monthly
for my half of a 2-bedroom/1 bath apt. downtown), but at the wage you earn you will definitely
need to live with a roommate.  If you have lots of other bills like car payment, credit cards, etc.
then it still may not be possible to live on $10/hr in Davis.  If you're a student and on financial
aid, you might be able to get a bit more when you move out.  Also, I know quite a few people
who have relocated up to Sac to save money.