2004 Sep 13 03:55

[vox] [OT] Cost of living in davis

Well the time has come that ive got to think about
moving out on my own before I kill my parents, or bury
myself in my own room with the stuff I collect. so Im
curious as to what people seem to think is a resnable
cost of living. so far my numbers seem to make me
thing that $13-16 per hour is minimum to live. which
makes me ill as I am still sub 10$. If anyone is
willing to give me opinions on how much life is I
would be most appreciative. Thanks in advance. Hans.

=====
Hans W. Uhlig
OE Technician
Staples Inc.