2004 Sep 10 08:40

Re: [vox] Installfest room

I have resolved the network issue (I hope) for Kemper 1131. Indeed, MAC address registration is required, but on a per event basis with the Computer Science department. Further installfest discussion has been moved to the vox-if list.

Thanks for everyones input.

Jonathan

Charles McLaughlin wrote:

FYI

MAC address registration is required most places on campus. I'm not sure about Kemper Hall though.

You have to have a UCD computer account to register at:
https://computingaccounts.ucdavis.edu/cgi-bin/services/index.cgi

Charles