2004 Sep 09 04:03

[vox] Link from Ramakrishnan J Iyer

Ramakrishnan J Iyer just sent you this link:

https://namesdatabase.com/?r1=8959725798

What to Do

1. Click on your link above to activate it.

2. Complete your info to enter the Web site.

Ramakrishnan selected you for this on 09-09-2004 03:01 ET.

rama270@yahoo.com (Ramakrishnan J Iyer) initiated this to vox@lists.lugod.org
at 09-09-2004 03:01 Eastern TIme on namesdatabase.com from the IP address 203.101.103.2.
If you do not know a Ramakrishnan J Iyer, use this link to halt reminders about the above link.
For reference, the address of The Names Database is PO Box 550175, Waltham, MA 02455.