2004 Sep 08 15:12

Re: [vox] DSL providers?

On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 02:53:12PM -0700, Rod Roark wrote:
> I've also been a happy user of both Omsoft and Sonic.net in
> the past.

Sadly, Sonic doesn't get out to Davis for DSL (last I saw), otherwise
I'd probably have used them (since they're my "ISP" already, in so far
as I use them for web space, ftp space, email, etc.)

I'm pleased that our DSL here in Mtn View (now through Sonic) is getting
~160KB/sec.  That's quite a jump from the 40-50KB/s we got through Omsoft
in Davis.  'Course, we're probably just closer to a CO now...  *shrug*

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com            Man, some trip this turned out to be.
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/       All we caught is a tire, a boot,
New Breed Software                    a tin can and this book of cliches.