2004 Sep 02 22:50

Apple helps KDE (Was re: [vox] FWD: How Linux helps Microsoft)

On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 12:14:35PM -0700, Jan W wrote:
> when linux makes a significant improvement, windows isn't far behind
> (or vice versa, I must admit as well).

Random side-note...

I just played around with an OSX box at the local Apple Store and
couldn't help but notice how much more alike KDE and OSX's GUI are than
either of them are to Windows. :^)

Windows really seems to still be lagging in the consistancy/usability arena.

IMHO, of course :)